Saturday, April 26, 2008

7 Miles!

I ran 7 miles today and it felt great!

This is the first time this year that I have ran outside. The weather was perfect! It was cool and slightly breezy, which is exactly the way I wanted it. Jennifer ran with me and she planned the route. It was mostly flat, which made it really nice.

I have been worried about running outside because usually it is harder than running at the gym. 7 miles is also the furthest that I've run since I got pregnant with Michael. But to my surprise I felt great. In fact I could have kept running I felt that good.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh I'm soooo jealous! lol I'm so sick of the treadmill!

Denise said...

Good for you Robin!

I still wish I liked to run...but I don't. So I will just stick with donuts and soda.

Chelsea said...

Robin, way to go girl! I ran 7 yesterday for POrtland fit, and it was a gorgeous day. I, however, was VERY ready to stop at 7!!

Robin said...

Way to Go Chels!!! Wish I was there with you!