Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sweet Sounds

Sounds I Love to Hear:

the sound of Christopher playing the piano for no other reason than he loves doing it,

the sound of the back door opening around 6:00 pm because it means Daniel is home from work,

the sound of our sump pump turning on and off in the middle of the night (long story there, but truly the sound brings a smile to my lips every single time I hear it),

the sound of Michael nursing the moment after he has just stopped crying,

the sound of rain on our roof top,

the sound of my children's laughter as they wrestle with their dad.

3 comments:

Dory said...

Those are great. I especially love the sound of the door opening when Mark gets home. That is a beautiful sound!

Amy said...

Those all our great sounds! Kids laughter is my favorite. 'Course the absence of sound comes in at a close second. Actually, the more I think about it there is a sound I've been missing lately.... your voice- call me!

Amy said...

Ok- I didn't proofread- sorry....those all ARE great sounds. Don't they have a feature on this d*** thing that lets you moderate your own comments?