Monday, January 21, 2008

An Angel named Beth

To My Mom:

We had an angel move into our house during December. Her name is Beth but she is more commonly called Grandma or Mom. Since she has come, she has blessed this home with her generous ways. I am so grateful for her and all she does. Our home is cleaner than it has been since I had Michael. The kids are happier because they now have another adult paying attention to them. Daniel and I have actually been able to go out without the kids a couple of times. Since she has come I have been able to accomplish many tasks I have had to neglect. Getting more done always makes me happy and everyone benefits from that.

She gives so much of herself, everyday. Thank you mom! We love you!

4 comments:

Denise said...

So lucky...I have grandma envy.

Amy said...

I have Beth envy. My kids still call her Grandma Beth when they see her. That's because she is a kindred-soul. I love her to death as well. I'm glad you two could be there for each other.

Jenny said...

Mom's are amazing blessings! I agree!

Jolinda said...

Beth is an amazing Mom...I should know! I still call her Mom and always will. Hopefully she gets to read all this great stuff about her! I have a bit of Mom envy going on myself, no need to say why. Enjoy every second you have with her. You never know what life will hand you and maybe someday you'll get the opportunity to do the same thing for her when life isn't being fair. Great thoughts!