Saturday, January 19, 2008

12 Wonderful Years

Today Daniel and I have been married 12 years!
These have been the best 12 years of my life.

We have had ups and down, highs and lows.
We have shared everything from laughter, tears, t-shirts, and toothbrushes.

There have been times when we have each tripped and fell.
There have been times when we have each lifted the other.

He is my breathe.
He is my strength.

We are only whole when we are together.
When we are together we are one.

Because we have been together through it all everyday is wonderful!

12 years
626 weeks
4383 days
105,192 hours
6,311,545 minutes
378,692,700 seconds

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am so happy for you guys. You are one of my favorite couples.

I love you guys!

Congratulations.

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary- I shoulda remembered... the 19th. Anyway, Congrats!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!