Thursday, January 31, 2008

Love for a Prophet

This post is to all of you who also posted about President Hinckley.
I was going to leave comments on each blog but then I realized that I pretty much wanted to say the same thing on each. So to save time I decided just post my comments here.

Thank you for sharing you thoughts and feeling about our great Prophet. I enjoyed getting to see each different perspective. It's not often we all write about the same subject. Especially a subject we all feel passionate about. Each of our posts were expressed differently, in our own style, but the means were all very similar. How grateful I am for your testimonies.

1 comment:

Bringhurst Family said...

Hey Robin I'm so happy to come across your blog and pictures of your big kids. Hope you are doing just swell.