Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm Alive and Running (behind that is)

So that my big sister doesn't worry, I just wanted to leave a quick post to let you all know that I am alive. Things have been pretty busy around here since my last post. I didn't realize that it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post. Time flies when you're running behind.

You know what I think? I think that when a mom gets sick, all of her responsibilities should not be allowed to stockpile. I have been playing catch up ever since the other week and I still don't feel like I'm even close to being on top of everything yet. It's funny, right before I got sick all I could think about was how badly I needed a break. It seemed like I was on overload. I had no idea! Now all I can think about is all the things I need to get done and praying for more hours in the day. I definitely don't have time for a break.

What have I learned from this? Be glad for what you've got! It could always be worse.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Amen- it can always be worse that's for sure! Working allows me to delegate a lot because I've learned that I can't do it all.

Although we talked about that today- and look where delegation got me! With a dead dog on my conscience!

Anyway- glad you're still alive. But try to delegate some more.... I like to think of it as managing. Let the worker bees work!

Jolinda said...

Thank you!! I know I'm just as bad as far as posts go, but I was really worried you were still sick!! Glad you're well.