Friday, March 7, 2008

Briona's High

Briona: Mommy my high for the day is that you have a fever.

Me: Why is that sweetheart?

Briona: Because it makes your skin all nice and warm.

At least someone is getting some enjoyment out of it!

On a side note, she has been so sweet over the past few days. She comes in on a regular basis to check on me and give me kisses. I was supposed to take her in to check out a preschool this morning. She has really been looking forward to it. I didn't want to disappoint her so I tried to get up this morning. I couldn't even make it through eating my cereal before all my energy was spent. I didn't have the heart to tell her we weren't going so I asked Daniel to tell her. I thought for sure she would be really upset but she wasn't. She told Daniel that it was okay and that I would feel better in a couple of days and then we could go. She's really starting to grow up.

2 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

I wanted to thank you for the Hi Low Idea. We do this now and Eddy just loves it, he won't let us eat a meal without doing it.

Unknown said...

I'm glad Bri is being understanding. I surely hope you are over the fever and pain of the mastitis. Thanks goodness your mom is there. When can she come take care of me for a week? ;)