Friday, February 8, 2008

All About Bri

Favorites:

Song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Book: Duck on a Bike and books about Elephants
Candy: Lolly Pops
School Subject: Art and Snack Time
Sport: Swimming
Things to do with free time: Play in the Sun and Play on the Computer



Scripture Story: Nephi
Color: Purple, Green, and Orange
Movie: The Wiggles
Food: Pizza
Outdoor Activity: Riding Bikes
Fruit: Orange

Animal: Cheetah
Friends: Haddie, Page, Kate, Rainee, Rocky, Kayla, Kellie
Vegetable: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots
Snack: Granola Bars
Game: Amazing Island
Things to do with my Family: Play games and Game Cube
Thing that has happened to me lately: Gave my 1st talk in Primary



Looking to the Future:

What I want to be: Princess
Where I would like to go to school: PHA
Where I would like to go on a Mission: Brazil (like Todd)
Someone I would like to meet: President Monson
Temple I'd like to get married in: Salt Lake Temple

3 comments:

Denise said...

too cute!

Jolinda said...

Sweet girl! I love her scripture reading...that's how I read sometimes!

Love her!

Jenny said...

She's soooo cute! I seriously love that picture of her asleep with her Book of Mormon! Too precious!