Friday, February 8, 2008

All About Christopher


Favorites:

Song: Another One Bites the Dust in Tagolog (pronounced Tagalic)
Book: Harry Potter Series
Candy Bar: Take 5
Vacation: (will be) Disneyland
School Subject: Math
Sport: Soccer
Things to do with free time: Play Wii, Read, Draw


Scripture Story: Ammon and King Lamoni
Color: Lime Green
Movie: Pirates of the Carribean
Food: Fettuccine Alfredo
Outdoor Activity: Camping
Fruit: Clementine Oranges
Heroes: President Hinckley, My Uncle Randy, and My Dad


Animal: Ferret
Friends: I have a million
Vegetable: Cucumber
Snack: Sun Chips
Game: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Things to do with my Family: Play Wii
Thing that has happened to me lately: I got a Web Camera


Looking to the Future:

What I want to be: I don't know
Some Ambitions: Swimming, reading, drawing, game inventing
Where I would like to go to school: BYU
Where I would like to go on a Mission: Sicily, Italy
Something Crazy I would like to try: Sky diving
Someone I would like to meet: Johnny Depp
Temple I'd like to get married in: Hawaii Temple
What I would like to be in the Newspaper for: Making the coolest game ever
Some Goals I have for This Year: lose weight, make music





7 comments:

Amy said...

Lose weight?

Great post- I enjoyed learning more about the boy who used to correct me.

"Those are not shoes.... they are boots."

Good job raising such a good son! I'm hoping for all of our sakes that our kids stay so responsible and interesting in choosing the right.

Denise said...

I love how grown up our oldest kids have gotten. They are all so mature with their heads on straight.

Christopher, you're awesome!

Jolinda said...

Christopher,

I love your cool shades!! I am so inspired by you. Keep your goals in mind always to help you continue to make good choices. You're doing good things!

Jenny said...

check out that cake! Wow! I wish I had such talent!

M said...

Lose weight? No no! You look great! Very cool shades, BTW. Keep those on and you will go far, my friend.

Robin said...

So I got some clarification from Christopher about losing weight. What he really meant was that he wants to eat more health. He is a pretty picky eater and I think all our talk about nutritious foods (or the lack of) led him to believe if you didn't eat health you were over weight. (He doesn't think he is fat).

Unknown said...

Gald for the clarification on "losing weight." That one puzzled me too. This was a great post and a great idea. I look forward to your similar postings about Kira and Briona.
Christopher, I'm so proud of you and all the talents you are developing. I'm especially pleased that you like and are doing well in Math. Keep at that and you will have so many options for a career that you'll have a hard time choosing. I love you much- Gma Marilyn