Friday, February 8, 2008

All About Kira

Favorites:

Song: ????
Book: Secret Garden
Candy Bar: Twix
Vacation: Disneyland or Spain
School Subject: History
Sport: Gymnastics
Things to do with free time: Read, Play Games, Have Fun

Scripture Story: Noah's Ark
Color: Yellow
Movie: Little Women
Food: Sushi
Outdoor Activity: Riding Bikes
Fruit: Mango
Heroes: President Hinckley and my Family

Animal: Fox or Red Panda
Friends: Reagan, Bailee, Camrahn, Jessi, and Alex
Vegetable: Cucumber
Snack: Cheese
Game: Magic (maybe)
Things to do with my Family: Play games, Go Out, Play
Thing that has happened to me lately: Found Kylee's Homework in my Sleeping bag


Looking to the Future:

What I want to be: Vet, Author, Artist
Some Ambitions: Go on a cruise, get a puppy, start babysitting
Where I would like to go to school: Hawaii
Where I would like to go on a Mission: Spain or Hawaii
Something Crazy I would like to try: Sky diving, Rock Climbing, ? ? ?
Someone I would like to meet: President Monson, Ashley Tisdale, and Jesus
Temple I'd like to get married in: Salt Lake Temple
What I would like to be in the Newspaper for: Writing a Story
Some Goals I have for This Year: Don't buy anything, Not picking fights


6 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how far she's come. 'Course I loved her even when she was "difficult".

She's beautiful on the inside and out!

Denise said...

Your photos are wonderful.
Kira sure is grown up! She's just beautiful!

Jolinda said...

Not to copy others, but what a beautiful girl! Great photos too!

Kira, I can't believe you let a lizard crawl on your face!!!!! YUCK!

Robin said...

I can't believe you let a lizard crawl on your face!!!!! YUCK!

That's funny coming from you Jolinda, considering you live with a bunch of snakes! :)

Jenny said...

Wow, I didn't know you were a gymnast! My Hailey has been in tumbling and loves it! I also think that picture of the lizard on your face is the coolest picture ever!

M said...

Keep the writing dream alive, Kira! We're in this thing together.