Saturday, December 22, 2007

New Direction

Warning!!!!

This Blog has been Hijacked! Well maybe not exactly hijacked by the dictionary's definition (to seize control of (a moving vehicle, usually) by use of force, especially in order to reach an alternate destination), but you get the idea. Now that I'm the one behind the driver's seat I have a new destination in mind. I think I'll let the original driver come along for the ride (because after all, he is kind of cute), but he's riding shotgun now. I won't be too controlling with the steering wheel. He can drive sometimes, too, if he wants. Then there are those backseat drivers as well. I'll give them a turn behind the wheel too, we'll call it "driving lessons". I figure with this much driving power this blog will definitely go places. Get ready for some big changes (like posts on a regular basis)!!!

2 comments:

suprbacana said...

Haha!! Blog rustling! Looking forward to all your adventures.....

Ariana

Unknown said...

That paragraph is worthy of publication. Very beautifully done.

From The Writer who Loves You