Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Nativity Story

The Complete Cast

We got together with some friends and did the Nativity Story. I loved it!!! This is something I have always wanted to do but since we don't have either a huge family or extended family close by, it just hasn't worked out before. This was Great!!! Exactly how I always pictured it!


Mary (played by Kira) and Joseph (played by Rocky) (Michael was suppose to play baby Jesus but he wasn't in the mood)



The Angel (played by Briona) and the Shepherd (played by Brittani) and the sheep (not pictured, played by Phoebe the black standard Poodle)

3 Kings (played by Chris, Reagan, and Bailee)



The Narrator (George)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How neat you were able to have a "nativity". It was fun to see pix of the Risenmays as well!

Unknown said...

This is a really great idea. I feel like I almost got to be with you for X-mas through these photos and messages.

We did act out the nativity story one year before Bree was born. Remember Christopher pulling Kira in on a large stuffed animal (Joseph and Mary and the mule)? I've got photos but don't know if they are scrapbooked yet. Beth was an angel I think and Daniel the narrator. Don was a shepard. Maybe I was the photographer, I don't remember.