Sunday, June 15, 2008

She's Got a Good Eye

A week ago Kira decided to mess around with my camera. This is actually a favorite pass time for all of my kids. Usually they take pictures of each other making funny faces or doing funny poses. In Briona's case, she likes taking pictures of totally random things. The garbage can, the side of the couch, the floor, you get the idea.

What made Kira's photo shoot different is that she decided to go outside and take some nature photos. When she came back in to show me her results I was amazed! Most of her pictures were incredible. And just so you don't think that is because I am biased, here are my favorites.















Aren't they great! On Sunday we had a Talent Show for Activity Days and I suggested that Kira pick out her favorites and put them in a book to display. She was surprised by how much everyone liked them. She didn't even know that taking pictures was one of her talents. But as you can see, she does have talent!

7 comments:

Hilary said...

She sure does! Those are great!

Jenny said...

WOW! Those are great pictures! Keep up the good work!

Kristi said...

Those photos are amazing!!! I especially love the one looking up into the tree. She has a great eye. Keep working at it and she'll do amazing things.

Dory said...

Wow, I can't believe Kira took those. What a talent!

Jolinda said...

Kira, You're amazing! Keep up the good work!

Samurai Mom said...

Those are amazing - good job Kira! She is such a neat kid!

Unknown said...

Kira, those are wonderful pix! You have the artist's eye alright. Aren't camera's great? You really did a great job. Let's see some more shots.