Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do I really think I can do it all?

Things have been pretty crazy in our household these past few weeks. Thus, why I haven't posted for awhile. Since my last post we have had a school over night field trip, 2 birthdays, attended a navy retirement, Mother's day, a visit from Grandma Marilyn, Memorial day, the last week of school, our big father/daughter activity for Activity Days. Those are the bigger calendar events.

Of course I have to also mention some of the little "to do" items. For example: being without a furnace for a week (still don't have one yet), dentist appointments, teaching primary, getting paperwork for scout camps turned in and collecting paperwork for Activity Days Day Camp, running an average of 18 miles a week, figuring out our budget, retraining a baby to sleep through the night, planning a garden, conquering the weeds (yeah right), working on being a supportive daughter, research papers, etc, etc, etc.

Needless to say blogging has become lower on my priority list. And I'm sorry to say that my post will probably become even more infrequent, because starting Monday I am going to Real Estate School. That's right, I'm going for my real estate license. I have 150 hours of class time to complete and then I will take all the exams. After that I hope to start working for Re max.

Daniel and I both feel like me becoming an agent is the best option for our family right now. Please keep us in your prayers as we undertake this new adventure. I will try and post when I can.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Holy cow Robin.

This will just mean that when you do post, I will be REALLY excited!

Maybe Amy will pass you up.

Hilary said...

Happy Happy birthday Robin dear....
I really think you need a nap.
I can sense it. :)

Chelsea said...

Wow! i am so impressed Robin. I'm anxious to hear how the real estate agent stuff goes. I am disappointed to not get to read your posts though b/c they are always super fun to read! Are you running Helvetia? Good luck with real estate school!!

Robin said...

You bet I'm running Helvetia! I've decided I really do love running. You are too, right?

Jolinda said...

WOW!!

My thoughts have been with you lately...all this must be why! Hang in there!

I'll look forward to reading your posts when you do have time. I'm not doing all that, and I still don't find time to post as much as I would like!!