Friday, May 30, 2008

Birthday at the Beach

For Daniel's birthday we spend the night at Newport Beach. It was beautiful! It was also a much needed break. Daniel and I realized that it has been over 4 years, possibly even 6 years, since we have spend a night away without the kids. As you can see in the pictures, we weren't completely without kids this time either, but it was still amazing to have some close time together, even if we did have a tag along.

This was the view from our hotel window



Michael and I outside our hotel



Michael in the wind



Daniel and I thought this was the coolest log



Daniel and I on the beach

4 comments:

Denise said...

You guys look good.

Jolinda said...

I'm glad you got away! It sounds like it was about time.

Ariana said...

Did Michael take that last one? ;-) Looks like a nice trip! I miss Oregon!

Amberlyn said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!

The Oregon Coast is Gorgeous!!!