Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photo Tag

So Denise tagged me like a month ago, and I am finally getting around to it. At least I'm doing it, right?

So, it was a photo tag, and I was to go to the sixth folder in my photos and post the sixth photo.



Isn't she cute? This is a picture of Briona when she was 3. She fell asleep while reading a book. "Like mother, like daughter", as Daniel would say. He has taken very similar pictures of me (which I'm not going to post).

Okay, so I have to admit to a small falsehood. That really wasn't #6 of the sixth folder. It was actually #8. Here is #6:



If you can't guess, this is a picture of the rear end of an old time car (I'm pretty sure Christopher was the photographer). Our neighbor's have a pumpkin patch and every other year or so they have a group of customers come and visit in their vintage cars. It was actually pretty cool ( I just couldn't pass up the chance to post a picture of one of my kids.)

I tag Maralee, Chelsea, and Amy (again)!

5 comments:

Denise said...

You crack me up. I love that you admit it too.

Miss you tons.

Amy said...

That's great!

I'm glad you posted both. Not so glad that you tagged me again- it was so stressful to see what pic would come up.

So we'll see. And you know if I cheat, I'll never admit to it.

Jenny said...

What a fun idea..a photo tag...who would've thought! I love the pictures!

Chelsea said...

I am a little behind...I'll go put up a picture. The 6th folder huh? As in June? I'll go see what I have got. Cute pictures, and I am always staying up too late reading!!

Amberlyn said...

I would have done the same thing.