Sunday, December 28, 2008

End of Year

It's so hard for me to believe that 2008 is coming to an end. Time truly flies. As I look over the past year there are so many things that I wish I had accomplished. But at the same time I see huge improvements in many areas of my life. For instance, this is the first time in my life that I have kept an accurate budget for any significant amount of time. I have also seen major growth in Daniel's and my relationship. Every year we grow closer and closer. Sometimes I think we must have got as close as possible and then am amazed as we take our relationship deeper still.

But as this is the end of the year, my thoughts seem to stray back to all the areas that I can improve on. One of the things that I wish I had done better was write more consistently here on my blog. So as I say good-bye to 2008 and welcome in 2009, I am recommitting to keeping in touch. I also really want to increase my knowledge of the scriptures. I feel that is key to my spiritual growth for this next year.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I too have seen you grow this year...and I love watching you stretch.

It is wonderful to see you coming into your own.

You know I love you how you are, but I am excited to see you reaching your potential.

You are the best.

Miss you.

Robin said...

Denise, you always know what to say. Thank you!

I love you more then you will ever know. Thank you for sticking with me through the thick and the thin. You are, and always will be, one of my most valued treasures.

I miss you too!

Amy said...

I'm just glad you learned how to have fun again!

And not take yourself too seriously!

Can't wait for the blogging- I miss knowing what's going on!

Jolinda said...

So, I'm jumping on the wagon you just jumped off! I haven't blogged since Dec 11.

You are amazing. I can say I really do know some of what you've dealt with this year. Living with family, working, etc. I wish I could say I've grown as much!

It's great seeing you on Facebook and look forward to seeing you blog more often.

Love and miss you.